ICAT 2019 invites high-quality submissions in different areas in the field of ICT. The research papers must describe novel and original work that pushes the state-of-the-art. Case studies and empirical research papers are also welcome.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to ICAT Topics.
We kindly recommend to present your submissions in the section structure as follows (IMRaD):
Material and Method
- Abstract Submission: September 22, 2019.
- Paper Submission: September 30, 2019.
- Acceptance Notification: October 30, 2019.
- Camera Ready: November 22, 2019.
- For accepted papers, it is necessary to fill, print, sign, and scan the copyright form.
- Authors Registration (Open): October 30, 2019.
- ICAT Conference: December 4-6, 2019.
- Submitted papers must have been neither previously accepted for publication nor concurrently submitted for review in another journal, book, conference, or workshop.
- Research papers and state-of-art/review/systematic literature on all conference topics should be formatted according to the International Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering and Information Technology (IJASEIT) format. Downloadable template: Word.
- All submissions must be in English (10-12 pages; including figures and references).
- Important note: ICAT 2019 follows a full double-blind review process. Therefore, authors must remove personal details and should also ensure that citations to their own work are written in the third person (i.e. do not write ”our previous work”; use ”the previous work of X”). And moreover, it is recommendable five authors as a maximum per paper.
- Authors are required to ensure the accuracy of quotations, citations, diagrams, maps, and tables. Figures and tables need to be placed where they are to appear in the text and must be clear and easy to view.
Submissions that do not comply with the above guidelines may be rejected without review.
Papers that have a strong industrial/practical component and focus more on impact (technical) rather than novelty are encouraged to consider the industry track instead.
Papers must be submitted through the conference EasyChair submission site in PDF format.
At least three program committee members will evaluate submissions. The evaluation will focus on the novelty, originality, importance to the field, proper use of research methods, and presentation of the submissions. We strongly encourage authors to make available all data and software they use in their work, in order to allow for verification and replication of their results. Moreover, all submissions will be screened by using iThenticate to avoid any plagiarism case.
Post Conference Publication and Indexing
The journal is abstracted or indexed in Scopus, SCImago (Q2), and INSPEC.
The ICAT 2019 official language is English. However, authors may present their papers in Spanish.
If authors are unable to attend the conference and present their papers, they should contact the program chair so that a substitute arrangement can be done, e.g., virtual presentation.