Goal and Scope:
Becoming a student volunteer is an excellent opportunity for students to meet and talk with leading academic and industrial researchers and practitioners in the area of computer science and related areas. It is also a great way to meet other students and to offset some of the costs of the conference.
If you are an undergraduate student and would like to apply and join the student volunteer team, please submit an application using the online application form. Notifications will be sent out prior to the early registration deadline.
- Complimentary student registration to the main conference, as well as the ability to attend the sessions that you have been assigned to.
- Networking opportunities with international computer science researchers, practitioners, and fellow students.
- Coffee breaks, lunches and conference banquet tickets.
- Conference T-Shirt.
- Enrolment as a full-time undergraduate student at the time of the conference.
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of Spanish is preferential.
- Approximately 20 hours of work during the week of the conference.
- Technical assistance to speakers and conference participants.
- Help conference speakers and participants be where they need to be.
- Help at the registration desk.
- Preparing conference bags and general assistance.
Student volunteers must be available during the week of the conference, from May 27, 2019 to May 31, 2018 (inclusive).Please note that you will be requested to specify in the application form if you are not available on any of the days of the pre and/or post-conference program. Not all volunteers will be required during full time, and we can take this information into account during selection. Application Procedure: https://goo.gl/7BPwup The online application form will be available after March 24, 2019.